Important information for people coming to a concert at Pitsiviikon pihajuhlat
- Do not attend if you have fever or flu-like symptoms
- If you have done your enrollment in the webshop, but haven’t received a confirmation of order to your e-mail, the enrollment is not valid. Check this before arriving to concert place.
- You have to reclaim the ticket latest 15 min before the concert (17.45 or 19.45), otherwise you lose your reservation.
- Arrive early enough so we can get everybody in safely. The gate opens 30 min before the concert (17.30) and 19.30).
- Remember to keep distance to other people also when arriving, leaving and queuing.
- The area will be emptied between the concerts.
- If you have reserved seats to both of the concerts, mention it at the gate.
Enrollment to the concerts
- You can enroll to the concert until 12.00 at the same day. Enroll here.
- If the time has passed, but there are still tickets left, you can see it here.
- If you haven’t enrolled and there are tickets left, they will be given to people who are queuing before the concert begins.
- There is a toilet and a possibility to wash hands in the area.
- There is a hand disinfection point at the gate.
- We recommend to use a face mask, if it’s not possible to stay away from other people.
- Cough to a tissue or your sleeve.
- The area is organized loose, try to keep distance to other people.
- The area is not covered, so get dressed suitable for the weather. You are not allowed to use an umbrella.
- There is a summer café in the area. You can buy snacks and beverages there.
Welcome to the concert!